The first workout that I’ve posted yesterday is done. Sometimes these short bodyweight workouts are so invigorating! And it feels good to be done just in 10 to 15 minutes, when you don’t have a whole day to work out. It’s also good to warm up a little, because where I am now, at my in-laws house, it is so coooold! I’ve been freezing all day until I got moving with those exercises.
Tomorrow I’ll do my 6/5 for Cardio and Core as I have planned.
The routine is as follows:
6/5 Cardio + Core:
Jumping Jacks – 40-60 sec.
- Bicycle Crunches – 10-15 reps.
- Jogging in place – 40-60 sec.
- Oblique Crunches – 10-15 reps each side.
- Switch Lunges – 10-15 reps.
- Plank Kickbacks – 10-15 reps each leg.
- Jab, Right Cross, Hook, Uppercut + 4 Criss Cross Jumps – 40-60 sec.
- Reverse Crunches – 10-15 reps.
- Twist Jumps – 40-60 sec.
- Pendulums – 10-15 reps each side.
- Knees – 40-60 sec.
Perform 2-3 rounds resting no more than 1 minute between the rounds. No rest between the exercises.
Disclaimer: All of the images are found through Bing search.